A message from the campus:
All New Applicants to EGSC must submit the following:
Please provide a valid and working email address prior to Admission!!
The Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia now requires all applicants to USG institutions to provide proof of Lawful Presence in the United States in order to be classified as In-State for tuition purposes. This change is effective immediately for all applicants for Fall Semester 2011, and subsequent semesters. You must prove lawful presence in the United States in ONE or more of the following ways before you can be admitted as an In-State student:
If you do not provide any of the above documentation, you will be classified an Out of State Student and must pay Out of State tuition and fees. Documentation must be provided no later than the first day of classes.
Applicants seeking Financial Aid (HOPE, Pell Grants, Loans, etc) will need to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) online at www.fafsa.gov listing East Georgia State College on the application (Federal School Code -- 010997) by the financial aid deadline for the anticipated term of enrollment. Students wishing to receive federal financial aid must be in a degree seeking admission category at East Georgia State College.
Once you enter the online application:
1. Click on "Begin New Application to East Georgia State College"
2. Create an account in GAcollege411- just like you would for Yahoo, MSN, etc. Be sure to keep a record of your account information.Othwerise, login to your Ga411 account.
3. Complete the application as thoroughly as possible. If you miss a required field, the application will give you an error message in red at the top of the specific page and not allow you to continue on to the next page.
4. At the end of the application, click the 'SUBMIT' button on the bottom-left hand column on any application screen.
5. Pay the $20 admission application fee. If you are paying via Fee Waiver, Check, Cash or Money Order, please print the application agreement statement that appears after selecting a payment option. You will submit statement along with form of payment.
6. Make sure you receive a confirmation number, if you do not then your application has not been submitted and you must try again.
You will receive an email letting you know that the application was successfully submitted and a letter will be sent via mail. The GAcollege411 application will also keep a running history of the applications visited/submitted. This will help you remember which applications you have submitted and not allow you to submit duplicate applications for the same admission term.
Last updated: 1/23/2014 5:50AM PST