Students interested in applying for the Fall 2013 semester at Middle Georgia State College (formerly Middle Georgia College) must complete the online application here.
Students interested in applying for the Summer 2013 semester at the Cochran, Dublin, or Eastman campus, complete the online application on this site.
Last updated: 4/22/2013 5:17AM PST
- Complete this online application for admissions. Be sure to answer all items on the online application to assist in determining both your admission and residency status.
- Pay online or send the application agreement statement and a $20 nonrefundable application fee (MasterCard or Visa) to the Office of Admissions within 10 business days.
- Submit a completed immunization form before registration (required), housing application (if applicable), and scholarship application. These forms are available at www.mgc.edu/forms.
- Check your application status at www.mgc.edu to see the documentation needed to make an admissions decision.
(You can check your application status by moving the cursor to "Admissions" and then selecting "Application Status Check".)
The MGC Catalog and class schedules are on the webpage: www.mgc.edu.
(You need to move the cursor to "Academics" and click on the appropriate selection.)
Financial Aid Process
Students that wish to take classes for Spring 2013 and/or Summer 2013 at Macon/Warner Robins and Cochran/Dublin/Eastman will need to apply for transient status at their home institution. Home institution is defined as the school where you are receiving your financial aid. If you have questions about how to apply for transient status, please contact the Registrar's Office at either school and they will be glad to assist you. Students wishing to take classes only at the Macon/Warner Robins campus will need to apply for financial aid through Macon State. Please contact either Financial Aid Office if you have questions.
- Obtain a PIN at www.pin.ed.gov (student and parent(s))
- Complete taxes (student and parent(s))
- Complete the FAFSA online at www.fafsa.ed.gov by April 1
- Complete the admissions process and include an official transcript from every postsecondary institution you have attended, whether or not you completed courses or applied for financial aid
- Read the award letter mailed to you by MGC Financial Aid Office
- Request Student and Parent Loans at www.mgc.edu/financialaid
- The processing deadline for Financial Aid is July 1. All forms must be received by this date in order for you to be considered for aid by the start of fall semester
- Additional information about grants, loans, and workstudy opportunities is available from the Financial Aid Office, (478) 934-3133
- Complete the admissions process
- Complete and return scholarship application by April 1