A message from the campus:
Getting the most out of life starts by getting the most out of college. Start Strong at Armstrong!
Items needed to apply for admission:
1. Application for admission
2. $25 Application fee (non-refundable)
3. Official transcripts from all schools attended
4. Official SAT or ACT scores
5. Completed Immunization form
6. Proof of lawful presence in the U.S. (certified copy of birth certificate, Georgia driver's license or ID issued after January 1, 2008, or U.S. passport).
If you are a transfer, international, or returning student other items for admissions may be required. Please refer to the "Who am I?" section on the admissions website to determine any additional items for admissions.
Please apply early as it takes time for the Admissions Office to review your educational documents and ensure your file is complete. If you do not submit all documents or provide accurate information on the application, we will request them and this will slow your application process.
Summer 2014: May 1
Fall 2014: July 15
Spring 2015: December 1
Priority Application Deadline for fall 2015 is May 15th
Application Deadline for fall 2015 is July 15th
Commitment fee is 50 dollars, after May 1st this fee is nonrefundable
Last updated: 2/27/2014 5:09AM PST